Submissions to Consumer’s Ransom – Policy, terms and conditions
“Consumer’s Ransom” shall mean Consumer’s Ransom and JPAD Digital Pty Ltd.
“Consumer’s Ransom Associates” shall mean all and any associated and subsidiary companies of Consumer’s Ransom and any holding company of Consumer’s Ransom and any associated and subsidiary companies of such holding company and any of their licensees, successors and assigns.
“Submission” means any written work or photography either solicited or unsolicited whether sent by post or electronically to Consumer’s Ransom. This includes, but is not limited to, photographs, writing, articles, letters, emails, press releases and associated photographs and materials and any user generated content, including user comments and photographs, submitted to the site.
1. All submissions to Consumer’s Ransom and website whether solicited or unsolicited are subject to these terms and conditions save those that are contracted in writing and specifically exclude these.
2. For the avoidance of doubt Consumer’s Ransom shall be entitled itself and through Consumer’s Ransom Associates to use the submission in perpetuity in all media formats and devices and whether in printed or electronic form including by way of electronic dissemination broadcast or diffusion and the inclusion of such submission in any Consumer’s Ransom website or website, app, mobile device or other device to which Consumer’s Ransom provides content. No fee shall be payable for such usage. Consumer’s Ransom will also be entitled to use the submission for promotional purposes.
3. Nothing herein shall be deemed to require Consumer’s Ransom to use or publish the submission.
4. You warrant that:-
(i) You are the author and the first owner of the copyright in the submission; and
(ii) The submission will not be obscene defamatory or infringe the rights of any third party; and
(iii) You have the full right and title to grant to Consumer’s Ransom the rights hereby granted including for the purposes of Consumer’s Ransom’s publication exploitation and syndication of the Work without further payment; and
(iv) You are over 18.
5. Please note that we may publish any emails that you send us in its entirety at our discretion.
6. This agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of Australia.
COMMENTS ON THE SITE
The copyright in all comments left on Consumer’s Ransom belongs to Consumer’s Ransom and these comments may be used as per the above submissions policy.